Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A_Shadow Stronghold

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Leader
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-03-07

A_Shadow Stronghold Empty
PostSubject: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:57 am

The Stronghold shall be in the 14x14 of (-275|-375). Please post any coordinates what you shall take in advance. We wanna make sure everyone is Happy.

I will be taking: (-268|-373)
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsaberalliance.forumakers.com
TruDog09

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:51 am

(-274, -375)

Palace -> 5 ATM. Can I please get some resources? Kind of costly here... ((granary is maxxed at 11.8k, dont worry about sending wheat.))
Back to top Go down
ATristOfFate

ATristOfFate

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 10:37 am

(-275 | -377 )

Dibbs.
Back to top Go down
FoonZeeS

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 11:37 am

I'll take (-269,-376). That should do just fine. I got 2 settlers training and as soon as they are done I'll head out to the promised land.
Back to top Go down
Pandaster

Female Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:08 pm

I hate to... naysay, but I'm not really a fan of this idea. For one thing, this is INCREDIBLY far away from me. And secondly... end game is coming in about 3 weeks. I don't really see how this gets us ready for that. I can't really support my new village if it's hours and hours away. Anyway.... feel free to tell me to shut up and do it, but this just doesn't help me grow and doesn't seem like something we should necessarily be focusing on, with end game happening so soon.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:56 pm

I know where your getting at so i won't make you do something your uncomfortable with, I Personally will have enough Cp in two days for two villages. I don't really care if Endgame is close or not cause at least i get to be with my friends. If i were to settle a village in This Stronghold then it would take 33hrs to Settle it and around 20-24hrs to send in resources. If you don't want to make a village here then that would be your choice, Their are no Punishments if you don't want to as long as you tell me first, 'KAy
Back to top Go down
TruDog09

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 7:40 pm

Can I please just annex something? That, or have you flatten barracks/upgrade spots/main building (possibly)/troops of Mysterious, the guy 2 squares away from me. He's bugging me and worrying me...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 8:28 pm

Huh, You lost me. What do u wanna do?
Back to top Go down
TruDog09

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:11 pm

Nevermind... I'm working on 7, but 8....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:44 am

Sorry guys but Due to the ending of the serber the LH Leadership wont let me built any villages outside of the SE region. Sorry
Back to top Go down
TruDog09

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 7:05 pm

Can I please have a deadline of Sunday? I'm about to have Palace lvl. 9 done, but 9 & 10 cost almost a settle a piece...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:23 pm

Ok, Thats kool
Back to top Go down
TruDog09

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:17 am

Ty... Palace at 10, w00t! Now those settlers...

Can anyone please donate som clay? It sounds stupid but I'm 7k behind everything else in clay...

And that 7x7, its *really* far out. Can I please build town #2 in my 7x7, and then #3 in the above location?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:03 am

Go ahead, As long as you make a village up their eventually
Back to top Go down
FoonZeeS

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 6:23 pm

I'm at my picked out spot and have started to build up there.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Leader
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:45 am

Good, i'll see what i can do with my 2 new villages
Back to top Go down
TruDog09

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:55 am

What I dont like is that since it's so secluded, nobody can get help from the stronghold, and nobody can send help /to/ the stronghold. I rely on my two heavy villages to support my third, and then i'll use all three for my mining facility. I guess that's kinda the reason I haven't settled yet, I wont be able to gain anything from it. It's kind of nice, never having to wait for resources when a building is complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A_Shadow Stronghold   A_Shadow Stronghold Empty

Back to top Go down

A_Shadow Stronghold
Page 1 of 1