Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When the server restarts...

Go down 
+2
FoonZeeS
TruDog09
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TruDog09

Male Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-03-24

When the server restarts... Empty
PostSubject: When the server restarts...   When the server restarts... EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 9:58 am

What's the plan? Are we splitting or should we reform? If we are going to split, I plan on making my own alliance. If we plan to reform, will we keep track of 'old' ranks? And would the Alliance name be the same?

If you would plan to rejoin, please post your new-server name here. I will mostly be the same... but instead of '08, I'll be TruDog09.
Back to top Go down
FoonZeeS

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-13

PostSubject: Re: When the server restarts...   When the server restarts... EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 6:32 pm

I was wondering that myself. If we are to stay together, we need to make sure we're all on the same server and same region. My name will stay the same, there's no question about that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Leader
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: When the server restarts...   When the server restarts... EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:01 am

I usually sign up as Shadow or Shadow Ninja but if you can't find me then look for my Bro..Dark Ninja. I just started playing a Slow server (Us6) but when this server Re-Starts i'll probably be in NE this time. SE will be run over By Huns, Los, Ibm and Imp. I don't really know where to go but it had to be a good location where everyone can be peaceful yet aggressive when called upon.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsaberalliance.forumakers.com
Pandaster

Female Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: When the server restarts...   When the server restarts... EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 5:38 am

Hey, Shadow, where are you in Server 6? My husband and I are in NorthWest - he's Toaster (he was tired of everyone calling him Angry for short instead of Toaster), and I'm Panda.
Back to top Go down
ATristOfFate

ATristOfFate

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: When the server restarts...   When the server restarts... EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 11:10 am

Yeah, I might just wanna start on the new server, too... I don't really see the point in building up and settling a new city if we're gonna have to start over in a few weeks anyways. (Is that how that works?)
Back to top Go down
Efren

Male Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: When the server restarts...   When the server restarts... EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:31 pm

yeah after about 100days or so the game releases the Natars, and then everyone competes against them to make the world wonder, first person to do it wins.

If we do start over I guess I'll be in NE and my name will most likely be Efren or Efren25
and my little brother who might help us and join us will be Animeboy1992
Back to top Go down
TruDog09

PostSubject: Re: When the server restarts...   When the server restarts... EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 12:43 pm

NE it is, then.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Leader
Shadow

Male Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: When the server restarts...   When the server restarts... EmptyTue Apr 08, 2008 11:40 am

In Us6 my name is Nacho Man, located in the NE but i might be changing it since i have this Jerk on my back trying to intimidate me.

Are you guys going to make an alliance or join one?
Back to top Go down
https://shadowsaberalliance.forumakers.com
TruDog09

PostSubject: Re: When the server restarts...   When the server restarts... EmptyMon May 05, 2008 9:15 am

When UsX restarts, we all restart in NorthEast. Right?

I'm going to be playing as 13887513. Remember just 4 numbers: thirteen, eighty-eight, seventy-five, thirteen. If neither Shadow nor Efren object, I would be planning on restarting the Alliance. If I am allowed, Efren (and Shadow, if he joins) will be given his respective ranking, with full powers. I'll also put back into place Smylie.

Anyways, I cant wait until server restarts. There arent any good farms nearby and I want to make some. Some that arent in alliances or are protected by 15k+ pop. players w/ 27 villages, allied w/ VN and have friends ranked 1, 2, and 3 in offense or w/e. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the server restarts...   When the server restarts... Empty

Back to top Go down

When the server restarts...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Alliance Chat-
Jump to: